With a wide variety of options to explore the Virgin Islands, our very competitive charter prices will meet any traveler’s budget. Sunshine Daydream accepts Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover and of course good old American cash. ALL CHARTER PRICES BELOW INCLUDE “CAPTAIN’S FEE”! PLEASE CALL FOR PARTIES OVER 10 GUESTS. CALL FOR SPECIAL CRUISE SHIP PICKUP TIMES!
- US Waters Only / Circumnavigate St. John $125
- Around Jost Van Dyke (Including Sandy Cay / Sandy Spit) $125
- The “Triangle” (Includes Norman Island & Jost Van Dyke) $150
- Cooper Island / Peter Island / Salt Island/ Marina Cay $175
- The Baths at Virgin Gorda $225 (Saba Rock/Bitter End $250)
- Half Day Trips $100
Sunshine Daydream does not visit the fuel dock at the end of the day like most other boats, allowing you 30 or more extra minutes on the water, snorkeling or having one last Painkiller at White Bay, Jost Van Dyke! Instead we charge a FLAT RATE for fuel depending on where our travels take us for the day.
What you’ll need:
- VALID PASSPORTS for BVI trips (Children under 5 may use Original Raised Seal Birth Certificate)
- CASH for CUSTOMS ($70/person if traveling to the British Virgin Islands) *Additional fees required on Sundays & Holidays*
- Sunscreen (NON-AEROSOL)
- Tunes (if you want your OWN)
- Cash or Credit for lunch and shopping
- Any Snacks or Drinks you would like on board
- Gratuity for your Captain is appreciated for an OUTSTANDING day
Where to meet:
Sunshine Daydream Charters picks up at the National Park Dock in Cruz Bay, St John. We also offer pick ups at Sapphire Marina on St Thomas for CRUISE SHIP GUESTS AND ST THOMAS VISITORS. There is a $35 fee payable to the Sapphire Marina for the use of their dock. Call to discuss other pickup/drop off locations.
Contact us to discuss how to get the most out of your vacation with a “Day out on the Water.”