ALL CHARTERS ARE PRIVATE. IT WILL JUST BE YOUR GROUP OR FAMILY ON THE BOAT FOR THE DAY! PRICES BELOW ARE FOR UP TO 6 GUESTS. ADDITIONAL GUESTS ABOVE 6 ARE $50 EXTRA PER PERSON WITH A MAXIMUM OF 8 GUESTS. FUEL AND CUSTOMS FEES NOT INCLUDED IN BASE CHARTER PRICES.
Sunshine Daydream accepts Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover and good old American cash.
Fuel prices range from $75 -$225 depending where our travels take us for the day. Please note that Sunshine Daydream does not visit the crowded fuel dock at the end of the day like most other boats, allowing you 30 or more extra minutes on the water, snorkeling or having one last Painkiller at White Bay, Jost Van Dyke! Fuel charges are calculated using our electronic fuel gauges.
What you’ll need:
- VALID PASSPORTS for BVI trips (Children under 5 may use Original Raised Seal Birth Certificate)
- CASH for CUSTOMS ($65/person if traveling to the British Virgin Islands) *Additional fees required on Sundays & Holidays*
- Sunscreen (NON-AEROSOL)
- Tunes (if you want your OWN)
- Cash or Credit for lunch and shopping
- Any Snacks or Drinks you would like on board
- Gratuity for your Captain is appreciated for an OUTSTANDING day
Where to meet:
Sunshine Daydream Charters picks up at the National Park Dock in Cruz Bay, St John. We also offer pick ups at Sapphire Marina on St Thomas for CRUISE SHIP GUESTS AND ST THOMAS VISITORS. There is a $35 fee payable to Sapphire Marina for the use of their dock. Call to discuss other pickup/drop off locations.
Contact us to discuss how to get the most out of your vacation with a “Day out on the Water.”