*All charters are PRIVATE. Whether it’s just two of you on vacation, or your family and friends of up to 8, you’ll have the boat all to yourselves for the day!
* Pricing is based upon 6 person charter. Additional guests above 6 are an extra $50/person with a maximum of 8 guests on the boat for the day.
*Fuel and customs fees are not included in charter prices.
Sunshine Daydream does not visit the fuel dock at the end of the day like most other boats, allowing you 30 or more extra minutes on the water, snorkeling or having one last Painkiller at White Bay, Jost Van Dyke! Fuel is calculated by electronic fuel gauges at the end of the day. Fuel ranges from between $100-$250, depending on where our travels take us for the day.
What you’ll need:
- VALID PASSPORTS for BVI trips (Children under 5 may use Original Raised Seal Birth Certificate)
- CASH for CUSTOMS ($65/person if traveling to the British Virgin Islands) * Sundays & BVI Holidays are an extra one time $30 “overtime” fee for British customs *
- Sunscreen (NON-AEROSOL)
- Tunes (if you want your OWN)
- Cash or Credit for lunch and shopping
- Any Snacks or Drinks you would like on board
- Gratuity for your Captain is appreciated for an OUTSTANDING day
Where to meet:
Sunshine Daydream Charters picks up at the National Park Dock in Cruz Bay, St John. We also offer pick ups at Sapphire Marina on St Thomas for CRUISE SHIP GUESTS AND ST THOMAS VISITORS. There is a $35 fee payable to Sapphire Marina for the use of their dock. Call to discuss other pickup/drop off locations.
Contact us to discuss how to get the most out of your vacation with a “Day out on the Water.”