Take a slow cruise along our North shore and it’s famous National Park beaches, do some late afternoon snorkeling, grab a pizza from Pizza Pi in Christmas Cove, or a late afternoon cocktail/snack at Lovango Beach Club, all while taking in a beautiful USVI sunset!
Full Day U.S. Virgin Islands Private Charter
- Full Day Charter (8:45AM-3PM)
- Fuel Estimate $225-$325
- Suggested Gratuity for your Captain $200-$300
The Ultimate USVI Boat Charter Experience
Design the vacation day of your dreams. Whether you enjoy snorkeling pristine reefs in turquoise waters, hopping between beach bars, or enjoying family beachcombing, Sunshine Daydream Charters is here to craft the perfect day for you. Embark on an extraordinary journey across the U.S Virgin Islands, transforming your daydreams into reality. Cruise comfortably on our twin-hull powerboats, exploring captivating destinations like Lime Out taco and cocktail boat, Dinghy’s Beach Bar on Water Island, Pizza Pi in Christmas Cove, and Lovango Beach Club and Resort. Snorkel in crystal-clear waters, hop between USVI food boats and beach bars, and more.
Luxurious Fleet for Optimal Comfort
Our fleet showcases three luxury 32ft World Cat powerboats, providing the smoothest and most stable rides in the VI. With seating for up to 12 guests per boat in both sun and shade, and spacious swim platforms with easy-to-use ladders, your comfort is our priority.
- US Coast Guard licensed, and local St John Captain
- Top-notch snorkel gear and pool noodles
- Large YETI cooler filled with ice and bottled water (no extra coolers needed, no glass on the boat)
- Top-of-the-line Bluetooth sound system
- All approved Coast Guard safety gear for a secure sea adventure
- $995 For Up to 6 Guests ($50/each additional person over 6)
- $200-$350 Fuel Estimate (charged based on current fuel prices in St John)
St. John Guests:
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from The National Park Visitors Center (across from Morgan’s Mango restaurant in Cruz Bay)
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from The Westin Resort, St. John (Westin guests only)
St. Thomas Guests:
- Pick up and drop off from Sapphire Beach Marina (East End of St Thomas) with a $100 “Marina Fee” payable directly to the marina (marina fee, NOT a Sunshine Daydream Charters fee).
- Mineral sunscreen (Zinc and Titanium Dioxide only, as per USVI law)
- Cash or credit card for lunch/cocktails and shopping
- Any snacks or drinks you’d like on board
- Snorkel gear, if you prefer your own