Have you been daydreaming about island-hopping around the British Virgin Islands? If so, we are ready to turn that daydream into a reality.
AFTERNOON HALF DAY USVI SNORKEL/SUNSET PRIVATE CHARTER
- Afternoon Snorkeling
- Happy Hour On The Water
- Pizza Pi
- Beautiful Caribbean Sunset
- Sunset Cruise Base Price includes up to 6 passengers. Fuel and Captain's gratuity not included in base price.
- Fuel Estimate $100-$250
- Suggested Gratuity for your Captain $125-$200
Come Aboard the Sunshine Daydream for a U.S. Virgin Islands Snorkeling and Sunset Tour!
Take a slow cruise along our North shore and it’s famous National Park beaches, do some late afternoon snorkeling, grab a pizza from Pizza Pi in Christmas Cove, or a late afternoon cocktail/snack at Lovango Beach Club, all while taking in a beautiful USVI sunset!
Pick Up and Drop Off for our Private Boat Charters in St. John, USVI
We offer complimentary pick up and drop off for St John guests from The National Park Visitors Center (across from Morgan’s Mango restaurant in Cruz Bay).
If you are staying in St Thomas, we offers pickups from Sapphire Beach Marina (East End of St Thomas). Please note there is a $150 “Marina Fee” for Sapphire Marina pick ups, payable directly to the marina the morning of your charter. *This is a marina fee, NOT a Sunshine Daydream Charters fee.
What’s Included on the St. John, USVI Snorkeling and Sunset Cruise
- US Coast Guard licensed, and local St John Captain
- Top of the line snorkel gear
- Pool noodles for snorkeling or floating
- Large YETI cooler filled with ice and bottled water. No need to bring extra coolers, and no glass on the boat please.
- Top of the line Bluetooth sound system
- All the approved Coast Guard safety gear to keep you and your loved ones safe at sea.
What To Bring on Your Private Boat Charter in the USVI
- Mineral sunscreen. Zinc and Titanium Dioxide are the only ingredients allowed in the USVI’s by law. No spray sunscreen (except mineral), nor bronzers or oils as they are deadly to the marine life and ruin the boat’s upholstery)
- Cash or credit card for lunch/cocktails and shopping
- Any snacks or drinks you’d like on board
- Snorkel gear, if you prefer your own