Best Cruz Bay Happy Hours
There is no denying that the best happy hours on St. John have come down to a science. We are all looking for different happy hour experiences, and luckily Cruz Bay provides everything from a quiet cocktail on the beach, to a rowdy party that spills into the streets. Which happy hour are you daydreaming of?
It’s A Marathon, Not A Sprint: The Longest Cruz Bay Happy Hours
- The Lime Inn
- The oldest family-owned restaurant on St. John has an incredible happy hour, with the tagline “Happy Hour Should Start In The Morning” offering $4 craft cocktails from 11:30am-5:30pm. The “Danger” is their most popular cocktail, earning its name with delicious Thai chili infused tequila and fresh squeezed watermelon juice. If you’re planning on starting early and easing into your day, they also offer deals on Prosecco and Presidente! Lime Inn’s warm, bright, and eclectic vibe instantly makes you feel like you are a part of the island family.
- High Tide
- Just a few steps in the sand past the Cruz Bay ferry dock, High Tide offers an extended happy hour from 3pm-7pm with an unparalleled sunset view. Grab your $3 Stoli or Cruzan cocktail and find a seat in the sand, or sip on your $3 domestic beer at the wide and spacious bar- and order a round for the kitchen while you’re there. To get the full island experience, sip on one of Kenny Chesney’s Blue Chair Bay rum cocktails and find yourself in the paradise you’ve been dreaming of.
Ready For A Bite: Happy Hour Food Specials
- The Tap Room
- St. John Brewer’s Tap Room just received a makeover and a menu revamp that is definitely worth adding to your happy hour must-sees. In this gorgeous “Caribbean meets brewery” space, they offer $5 off their entire stone oven pizza menu, and you can wash it down with $1 off handcrafted draft beers.
- Café Roma
- Beat the afternoon heat and escape to air conditioning, $1 off all drinks, and free appetizers! While you browse the new and improved Café Roma menu, the chefs will prepare you a complimentary taste of their incredible and authentic Italian dishes. Roma’s classic Italian atmosphere may make you feel far away from St. John, so just peek out of the giant glass windows and look down on the bustling Cruz Bay streets and enjoy the best of both worlds.
Here For The Party: High Energy Happy Hours
- Woody’s Seafood Salon
- When the clock strikes 4pm and the Woody’s bell rings, the party has officially started. Enjoy $2 Coors Lites and $3 well drinks while the country music blasts through the speakers. Settle into a patio chair outside, recruit passersby’s to join the party, or bring your crew inside for a round of Jenga or a shotski, and give in to the good times. Happy hour may end at 6pm, but the party is guaranteed to go all night.
- Tap & Still
- This St. Thomas originated burger joint was long awaited in the heart of Cruz Bay, along with their amazing happy hour deals! They have over 6 liquor options for $3 cocktails, including Bulleit Whiskey and Jose Cuervo, along with 10 choices of $3 beers. Not only do they run their daytime happy hour from 3pm-6pm, they also offer the same specials from 10pm-12am! The street facing railing is the perfect spot to watch the party unfold, and you won’t be able to pass by their late night happy hour without stopping in for a drink and dancing.
No matter where you end up in Cruz Bay for happy hour, you are guaranteed to have a good time. Get ready for your next trip by picking out which spots you have to try, or make it a challenge and check every place off the list.